When considering replacing your existing boiler the listed items below are a consideration.
1. Energy rating .
2. warranty period .
3. Part prices .
4. How easy is the new boiler to work on if and when repairs are needed .
5.Company backup in regards to repairs under warranty .
6 . reviews linked to the boiler you choose .
7. Price .
8. Fitting engineers credentials .
9. Power output .
10. Size in regards to will it fit in the space specified .
11. maintenance access .
12. Flow rates it deliver’s in hot water mode .
13. Will it accommodate extra radiators if you extend the house and the system .